The Adults’ Transformation Board oversees the transformation of Health and Social Care services for adults, ensuring partners work together to improve outcomes for citizens across the West Glamorgan region.
The Adults’ Transformation Board is responsible for:
- monitoring the progress of the services in scope
- ensuring that services deliver the anticipated outcomes to the intended service user groups
- monitoring budgets to ensure value for money
- ensuring co-production is embedded across all work programmes
- ensuring that Social Value is referenced and reviewed as appropriate.