The Children and Young People’s Transformation Board’s main aim is to oversee the development and delivery of the regional transformation of Children’s Services.
We want all children, young people and families to live safe, healthy and fulfilled lives and to reach their full potential. Our services will work together to help families and communities to be resilient and independent. When they need extra care or support, we will listen carefully to what they say, and work hard to provide the right help at the right time.
The Children and Young People Programme focuses on:
- ensuring children and young people get a great start in life
- preventing problems arising and promoting resilience
- working as equal partners (organisations/agencies, professionals and citizens)
- offering safe, proven and cost-effective seamless services
- helping people quickly when they need it so that problems don’t get out of hand, and we can reduce the demand for complex or substitute care
- working across professional and agency boundaries whenever it is in the interest of children, young people and families.